Monday, January 19, 2009

Wow, it has been a while since I’ve written. I really meant to keep up with the blog better but there are a lot of things in life that I have not planned on. My main goal has been to figure out how to make my dresses, finish school, and support myself. Any and all ideas or advice will be appreciated. In this economy it’s getting harder to make it all happen. As I told a friend it is exhilarating, scary, and exhausting at the same time. Next time I’ll marry a wealthy man. I’m still trying to figure out how people do this. I know there are a lot of people out there who have built successful businesses from nothing – I would really like to talk to some of them. I need to know how to exist without sleep were does the energy come from? I want to work smarter not harder.

No comments: