Monday, September 15, 2008

I design clothes and update vintage clothing. I’m very excited about my new venture and will tell you all about it right here. I’ll also be discussing a variety of fashion topics. After years in the mortgage industry it was time for a change. For years I have encouraged my children to not worry about how much money they can make with a career but to do what they enjoy. Easier said than done – but finally I’m practicing what I have preached. Now the babies are grown and chasing their dreams. I pray they live their lives with no regrets. For the first time in a long time I’m living on the edge. It feels like I’m putting my soul on public display – something I have never done, even within my family. They say doing the right thing is the scariest thing you will do. This is comforting – since I have never been this scared before. NY Fashion week is over. The London Fashion week started yesterday. I’ve been watching the run ways shows daily. A few of my favorites this year are Diane Von Furstenberg, Joanna Mastrioanni, and as always Betsy Johnson. I believe this was the premier of William Rast, Justin Timberlake’s new line; very casual. I do like to see the mix of women and men’s garments on the runway.

No comments: